• High quality reversible self-healing surface to last long.
• Clean graphic.
• Easy to read measuring grids on both sides: metric or imperial inches.
• 30°, 45° and 60° angles lines for creating triangle and star shapes.
• Convenient hanging hole.
- How to take care of cutting mats?
Always place mats on a hard, flat surface while cutting.
Store mats flat to avoid wrapping.
Do not roll up.
Keep mats away from heat and out of direct sunlight.
Freezing temperatures may cause mats to become brittle.
Vary where you cut on your mat.
If you always cut in the same location, that spot will wear very quickly.
Cleaning your cutting mat > Clean mats using lukewarm water and mild detergent.
Do not use abrasives of solvents.
- How to flatten a self-healing mat that has wrapped?
You can flatten the mat by placing a couple of kitchen paper in the freezer until very cold.
Place your cutting mat on the counter and put the frozen cookie sheets on top and weigh them down with something flat and heavy.
Leave them in this position until the mat has flattened again for a few hours.
This will normally solve the wrapping problem.